Death of hadhrat Isa(as)
Death of Isa(as) Chapter 5 Verse 76: https://www.instagram.com/p/BELgmxFk4_V/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- This verse points towards the death of Jesus(as). As Ahmadi Muslims, one of our primary differences with majority of the Muslims is that Isa (as) has died. Majority of the Muslims sadly believe he’s alive in the heavens which is completely against the Qur’an and the Ahadith of our beloved Prophet, Muhammad (saw). This verse explains to us that Isa (as) and his mother used to eat food. They have both been put into the same category of people living in the past who used to eat and are no longer eating. Isa(as) has also been put into the same category of other Prophets before him who were ‘like him’ too – who we all believe have now passed away. The Qur’an also makes it clear that Prophets cannot live without food (21:9) So, what makes us say that Jesus (as) is not like them, and instead he is actually still alive?
Death of Isa(as) Chapter 3 Verse 145: Chapter 3 Verse 145: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOjdRvgWvd/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- One of the primary differences between the non Ahmadi Muslims and the Ahmadi Muslims is the belief that Hazrat Isa(as) has already died a natural death. This was the belief of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) and his companions as well. Never was the same Jesus suppose to return. Allah has made it clear in the Quran that Jesus(as) has died. The question arises what shall we do with the prophecies of a messiah coming from our ummah? When we look in to these prophecies it’s clear that they refer to a messiah from our ummah rather than someone from the past. The first point of discussion with non Ahmadi Muslims is usually whether Jesus is alive or not. This verse is extremely clear.
This verse tells us that the Holy Prophet (saw) is only a messenger and ALL the messengers before him have passed away. Allah makes no exception for Isa (as) nor any other prophet. This shows us that prophets are human as well, and Holy Prophet (saw) was just like all other prophets and would also eventually have to die.
Interestingly enough, the very first consensus of all companions was also that Isa (as) and all other prophets have already died. This will be explained next.
Chapter 5 Verse 118 Death of Jesus: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKVSO8wgl9L/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- These verses of the Qur’an are perhaps the strongest proof for the death of Isa(as), and him never returning as the non Ahmadis sadly believe today. These were often quoted by Ahmad(as) in his books. These verses foretell us what would occur on the day of Judgement.
Allah Tells us that He would Ask Isa(as) whether it was his reasoning and teaching and that if he was the one who taught his followers to take himself and his mother as gods. Isa(as) replies by saying that he was only aware of what they did when he was among them (meaning among his people), but when Allah caused him to die, only Allah was aware of what his followers did rather than him having any knowledge over their actions.
This also shows us that Isa(as) cannot and will not return, as if he had returned before the day of judgement, how could he possibly say on the day of judgement that he’s unaware of the shirk of his followers, when majority worship him?
There is absolutely no reply by the non Ahmadi Muslims in regards to these verses. The non Ahmadi scholars began to give precedence to ahadith over the Qur’an and said that since the ahadith mention a messiah coming, these verses can’t mean death. They also try to twist the meaning of the word tawaffaitani in this verse.
They know, and hide, that the Holy Prophet(saw) actually gave us commentary of these verses, and has himself quoted Isa(as) and this ayah to mean his own death as well(Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Hadith #149). The Holy Prophet(saw) told the Muslims that on the day of Judgement, he would give the same answer as Isa(as), in regards to his followers, meaning that while he was among the people he was a witness, however when he and Isa(as) died, both were not a witness and were unaware of what their followers did. The Holy Prophet (saw) and the Sahaba all believed in the death of Isa(as).The reason this misconception exists is misinterpretation of ahadith and giving ahadith precedence over the Quran. The next post will explain tawaffa a little more. (Part1)
Chapter 4 Verse Jesus Raised: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKX61htA0eR/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- These verses are quite often quoted by the non Ahmadi Muslims.
Firstly, in context, they state that Isa (as) was not killed (by the Jews) nor was he crucified (put to death on the cross). As Ahmadis who accept every dot of the Quran, this is exactly what we believe.
Some non Ahmadi Muslims try to say that Isa(as)was not even put on the cross and that his face was switched with someone elses. This is totally false and is not from the Quran or the ahadith. He was indeed put on the cross, but only for a short while and survived. He died a natural death way after the event of the attempted crucifixion, at the age of 120 as the ahadith tell us.
Many people are not killed nor crucified and are also raised by Allah to Himself, but never physically to the heavens as that’s in complete contradiction to the Holy Qur’an.
What is the true essence of rafa? In reality, Al Rafi is an attribute of Allah which means the one Who Raises. Allah has always Raised the Prophets and the pious believers. This does not mean they are all physically alive in the heavens. When Allah causes the rafa of any human being, it always refers to the raising or exaltation in a spiritual sense.
Some try stating the verse mentions Isa (as) was raised to the heavens but this is a false accusation against the Quran as it does not mention such a thing.
In reality, this exact same phrase is used for the Holy Prophet (saw) in the book of Shah Wali Ullah Dehlvi(A Famous Mujadid) and he explains that its spiritual as well. A statement of the sahaba uses rafa towards Allah for Holy Prophet (saw) as well for a spiritual meaning. Rafa is used in the Quran for Hazrat Idrees (as) as well for a spiritual meaning.
In reality, the Jews wanted to prove Isa (as) to be accursed by crucifying him as they believe anyone who dies on the cross is a fabricator. Allah did not let them do this, and raised Isa (as) to such a status that he not only overcame the attempted crucifixion, but completed his mission and then died naturally in Kashmir as Quran tells us. (Part 1)
Physical Ascension is Against Qur’an: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKYGj-LgdZe/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- Allah makes it clear through the Holy Prophet (saw) in the Qur’an, that no one is ever physically raised to the heavens, and that such a concept is against the Laws of Allah. Allah States: ‘Or thou have a house of gold or thou ascend up into heaven; and we will not believe in thy ascension until thou send down to us a book that we can read.’ Say, ‘Holy is my Lord! I am not but a man sent as a Messenger.’(17:94)
This verse is so clear and beautiful, and should leave no doubts in the mind of a Muslim. The disbelievers asked the Holy Prophet (saw) for a sign to prove his truthfulness. The sign they asked was, for him to PHYSICALLY ascend to the heavens. The reply of the Prophet (saw) has shown us that it is not in the laws or qualities of Allah to transport an earthly body to Paradise, by stating that Holy is My Lord, I am not but a man sent as a messenger. This shows that such is not possible for a man.
If we accept that Isa(as) physically went to the heavens, then the response of Muhammad(saw) would not be accepted, rather the Christians and others can use this as a allegation against the Qur’an. It would also suggest that Isa(As) was not a man nor a messenger.
It is pitiful indeed to believe that God Almighty should
have to raise Jesus(as) physically to heaven as if He was
afraid of the Jews getting hold of him. Such ideas have
been spread by those who were ignorant of the actual
What is more, such beliefs are an insult to the
Holy Prophet(saw). The infidels from among the Quraish had persistently demanded this same miracle from him
that he should ascend to heaven before their very eyes
and descend with the Book, only then would they believe
in him. The reply they received was:
قُلْ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّي هَلْ كُنْتُ إِلَّا بَشَرًا رَسُولًا
I am only a human being and it is not for
God Almighty to raise physically any mortal to heaven in contradiction to His own Word. When He has already promised in the Holy Quran that all humans would live their lives on earth, how could he have raised the Messiah physically to the heaven and paid no heed to his promise (7:26 of Quran, which says you live and die on earth) (Lecture Sialkot pg28)
Death of Jesus 19:34: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKa3rDeg2W8/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- These are two beautiful verses which categorically prove the death of Isa(as) and that he will never return back to this earth. The first one tells us that the life cycle of Isa(as) is the same as ours which is birth, then death then raised on the day of judgement. There is no difference in his cycle. In fact, this is the same cycle of ours mentioned in (7:26) and also the same cycle of Hazrat Yahya(as) in (19:16)
Ahmad(as) explains these verses by saying that the verse highlights the momentous events of the life of Isa(as) and only three things are mentioned. His birth, death and resurrection of the day of judgement. However, there’s no mention of his physical ascension nor the second advent of the same messiah as the non Muslims believe. These verses also tell us we are born and die and raised from the earthly conditions alone.
Death of Jesus 19:32: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKa6NYhgrfe/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- This verse clearly proves the death of Isa(as) in a beautiful way. Allah states:
And he has made be blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I live (Chapter 19 Verse 33)
Allah makes it clear, that as long as Isa(as) remains alive, he would pay zakah. The fact that Isa(as) is not paying zakah today, shows that he has died. The non Ahmadi Muslims sadly say he is alive in the heavens, but then how can he pay zakah if in heavens there is no labour? There is no obligation of zakah in heaven, nor is there any purpose of it.
Ahmad(as) states in regards to these verses: “That is: ‘God has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving throughout my life and has made me dutiful towards my mother as long as I live’. These commandments can obviously not be carried out in heaven. He who believes that Jesus was raised bodily to heaven will have to accept, according the above verse, that Jesus is still subject to all the commandments of the Torah and the Gospel, whereas this requirement cannot be fulfilled in heaven.
It is also strange that, on the one hand, God Almighty should command Jesus to be dutiful to his mother throughout his life, but He should then separate him from her while he was still living; and that He should command him to give alms throughout his life, but should then convey him alive to a place where he cannot give alms himself nor can direct anyone else to do so; and that He should command him to observe Prayer, but should convey him far away from the company of the believers whose companionship was necessary for Prayer services.
Did his bodily ascent to heaven have any other result than making him incapable of discharging his obligations towards his fellow beings and from carrying out the duty of enjoining virtue and forbidding vice?(Izala Auham pages 330-332)
Death of Jesus 16:21-22: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdFjpcArsC/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- These verses of the Holy Qur’an are one of the strongest for the death of Isa(as). It is being mentioned that during the life of the Prophet (saw), all false gods whom the people worshipped, were dead and not alive. There are over 2 billion Christians who believe in the divinity of Jesus, and he is also included here, as he is the main person who has been made a god in today’s day and age. Some falsely claim that this verse is for idols. This is not true, as Allah Himself States right after proclaiming the death of all false gods “They know not when they will be raised”. We all know the idols will not be raised on the day of judgment, which shows that this verse is not for idols.
Some have no reply, so they attempt to say that no Christian believes Isa(as) is god. This is false as well as it is their belief. Allah says in Chapter 5 verse 73, “Indeed they are disbelievers who say, Surely, Allah is none but the Messiah, son of Mary” . This also states that Jesus (as) was indeed made into a god. There is absolutely no answer by the non Ahmadis to this verse.
“Just see how clearly these verses affirm the death of all those human beings who were worshipped as gods by the Jews and Christians and some of the Arab tribes and to whom they supplicated. If you are still not convinced of the death of Jesus son of Mary, why don’t you simply admit that you are not prepared to believe in the Holy Qur’an? ” (Izala-e-Auham, Ruhani Khazain, Volume 3, Page 431)
Death of Jesus 3:56: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKgNN89hPG3/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- In this verse Allah makes four important promises to Isa(as). The first promise Allah makes is that He would cause Isa(as) to die a natural death. This is extremely important as the Jews thought they would kill Isa(as) but Allah made it clear that this was not possible, and Allah Promised Isa(as) that He would give him a natural death which is the first Promise mentioned by Allah.
The second Promise was that he would be exalted in the presence of Allah and would be given spiritual raise and nearness to Allah. (After death)
The third Promise was that Allah would clear him from the charges of those who disbelieve and mocked him, which included the allegation of his birth.
Third fourth Promise was that Allah would place those who believe over the disbelievers till the day of judgment.
The last three promises are already fulfilled according to the non Ahmadis but why do they ignore the first Promise which came in the plan of Allah? Death was to occur first according to the Qur’an.
Since the non Ahmadis had no reply to this verse, they began to twist the meaning of mutawafika. However, Hazrat Ibn Abbas(ra) whom the Prophet Prayed for, that Oh Allah teach him the Book, has clearly told us that mutawaffika means death right under the hadith of the Holy Prophet(saw) where he himself mentions that Isa(as) has died and that he would also say the same words on the day of judgement as Isa(As), meaning that when we were among our people they were worshipping you alone, but after we both died only you know what they did, and we have no knowledge over it.
Ahmad(as) states: “In this verse, ‘I shall cause thee to die’ precedes ‘I shall exalt thee’, which shows that death occurred before exaltation. A further proof is that Allah the Glorious, has said: After thy death I shall place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve (i.e., the Jews), until the Day of Judgement. All Christians and Muslims agree that this prophecy had been fulfilled before the advent of Islam, inasmuch as God Almighty had subordinated the Jews to
Christians and Muslims, and they have continued in that condition of subordination for centuries.”(Izala-e-Auham)
Death of Jesus 23:51: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKgPfgShCCJ/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- It is clear from the Qur’an and ahadith, that Isa(as) has died a natural death and will not return. I have shown this throughout countless of verses from the Qur’an. Not a single verse supports that he is alive today. Many often then ask, if he did indeed pass away, where did he end up passing away?
The fact of the matter is that the mission of Isa(as) was to preach to the lost tribes of Israel, and these tribes had spread far and wide and stretched all the way to Kashmir in India, where there is still living proof of this. Since they stretched out all the way to Kashmir, it is obvious that Isa(as) went there as well, as it was his mission to preach to them all. One can read abou this in depth in the book called Jesus in India, by Ahmad(as), the Imam Mahdi and Messiah prophesied by the Holy Prophet(saw). There is a lot of historical proof for this as well. Furthermore, many ahadith which the non Ahmadis have hid for many years, make it clear that Isa(as) was revealed by Allah to keep on moving from one place to another because of the persecution. In another hadith it states that Isa(as) would travel from one country to another. Many other ahadith also show that he did indeed travel away from his enemies and fulfilled his mission.
In this verse God Almighty has drawn an accurate picture of Kashmir. The expression Awa in Arabic is used for providing shelter against calamity of misfortune; and before the crucifixion Jesus and his mother underwent no period of hardship as would require shelter. It is thus established that it was only after the incident of the crucifixion that God Almighty led Jesus and his mother to this plateau.” (Kashti-e-Nuh, Ruhani Khazain, Volume 19, Page 17, Footnote)
Death of Jesus 3:145 with Hadith: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKieLU2hlDI/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- As I have proven already, the Qur’an clearly states that all Prophets before the Holy Prophet (saw) have passed away. Secondly, there was also an ijma of sahaba on this which I have also already proven, in fact the first ever ijma was in regards to the death of Isa(as). This hadith is further supporting this ayah. It tells us that if Moses and Jesus were alive, they would have followed the Holy Prophet(saw). This clearly shows us that Isa(as) and Moses(as) are put in the same category and both have died.
Death of Jesus age of 120: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKigqX3hsjH/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- This hadith is extremely beautiful and goes to the extent of telling us the age to which Isa(as) had lived, based upon revelation of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Can a sincere Muslim deny and reject the revelation of the Seal of all the Prophets?
- In this hadith it is said: “The Holy Prophet (sa) said, ‘Gabriel informed me that every successive prophet has lived to half the age of his predecessor. And verily Jesus, son of Mary, lived to 120 years. Therefore, I perceive that I may reach the age of 60.” (Kanzul-‘Ummal, Narrated by Hadrat Fatimatuz-Zahra’) .
- This hadith tells us that the Prophet lives to at least half the age of the Prophet before him. The Arabic states that every successive Prophet has lived to half of the age of the predecessor. This is a authentic narration which cannot be denied, and as is revelation as well.
- The Holy Prophet(saw) passed away at the age of 63. Some raise silly allegations by saying that this hadith would mean that the first prophet must have been over a million years old. They forget that the hadith tells us at least half, rather than exactly half. Ahmad(as) had to live up to AT LEAST 31 to be truthful and Alhamdulillah he lived up to 76 Years (hijri) as he prophesied himself. I humbly request the anti Ahmadis to be careful before raising allegations against the revelation of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). There is no reason to deny this narration.
Two different Complexions: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKin3n0hGdu/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- Personally, this is my most favourite sign for the proof that the Messiah in the end times was not supposed to be the same messiah of the past. Rather it was suppose to be someone in the likeness of the Messiah of the past, from our ummah. These two ahadith outline the issue beautifully. The Holy Prophet(saw) say the messiah of Bani Israel and always described him as a man of reddish skin complexion, with curly hair and a broad chest. This was the appearance of Isa(as) who was sent as a prophet, to Bani Israel.
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) also described the Messiah who was to come from among our ummah as well. He always described him as a man of brown colour (not red) and that his hair was so long that it fell between his shoulders (Just as the hair of Ahmad(as) was). There is no answer to this hadith. Clearly both messiahs are two different people. Furthermore we know that Isa(as) was of Jerusalem and not of Persian lineage. However, the Holy Prophet (saw) made it clear that the one to revive Islam would in fact be a man of Persian lineage, just as Ahmad(as) was. There is no answer to this as well. Furthermore, these ahadith narrated in regards to the skin complexions of the messiah, come RIGHT after each other on the same page. Sadly, despite this, the anti Ahmadis have hid these ahadith from their followers. Imam Bukhari compiled these ahadith and did this for a reason. He made it clear that the messiahs were indeed to be two different people.
“Our lord and master, the Seal of Prophets, has distinguished between the first Messiah and the second Messiah by declaring not only that the second Messiah would be a Muslim who is bound by the commandments of the Holy Qur’an, such as prayer and fasting etc., but he would be born in a Muslim home, would be the Imam of Muslims, would bring no new religion, would not claim any Prophethood apart from the Prophethood of the Holy Prophet, but also has described the differences in features between the first and the second Messiah. The features of the first Messiah as observed by the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) on the night of his spiritual ascent was: medium height, rosy complexion, curly hair and a broad chest. (See Sahih Bukhari, p.489.) But he described the features of the second Messiah as wheatish complexion and straight hair coming down to the ears (Bukhari.) Does this distinction in their features not clearly establish that the first Messiah and the second Messiah are distinct personages? The designation of both as son of Mary is a fine metaphor that has been employed to indicate resemblance in their temperaments and spiritual qualities” (Taudih-e-Maram, Ruhani Khazain, Volume 3, pages 51-59)
Speech of Jarud(ra) Death of Jesus : https://www.instagram.com/p/BKkytEHB9jX/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- This is a beautiful proof for the death of Isa(as) and works well on the so called “Salafis” or “Wahhabis” who are tarnishing the name of Islam. This is basically a sermon of Hazrat Jarud(ra) who was a companion of the Holy Prophet(saw). He is narrated to have made a beautiful speech in which he states that The Holy Prophet (saw) was a messenger just like Moses(as) and Jesus(as) and that he(saw) had also lived like them and died like them. This narration is present in the tafsir of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab’s seerat of the Holy Prophet (saw) under the ayah “All Messengers have passed away before him” (3:145) This further proves that there was not only a ijma of the sahaba, but also a ijma of the tabieen(the ones who were contemporaries of the companions) who were present in this sermon.
Graves of Prophets Curse Death of Jesus: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKk0jeAhQVP/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- This hadith is clear. The Holy Prophet (saw) stated that he did not want the Muslims making his grave as a place of worship as the Jews and Christians did. The Jews had many Prophets, but what truly makes a difference between a Christian and a Jewish person? The difference is of one Prophet, and that is Isa(as). Apart from that, they accept the same Prophets. Furthermore, the Christians do not believe anyone other than Isa(as) being worthy of worship. This shows that the Holy Prophet(Saw) already told us that the grave of Isa(as) exists, during his own life time.
After Death of Jesus: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKnaGU3B6Oc/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- Now it is clear that Isa(as) has died according to the Qur’an, ahadith, and view of the sahaba and many famous scholars as well. We also know that according to the Qur’an the dead do not return. So who was this latter day Messiah and Mahdi who was prophesied by the Holy Prophet(Saw)? None other than Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as). The first question which arises, is that why is he given the name Isa Ibn Maryam as well? First of all, in the main hadith where he is given this title, in the very same hadith, Holy Prophet(saw) himself says that he would be an imam from among the Muslim ummah, rather than from among Bani Israel. This clears up the confusion clearly. It is normal to call someone strong a lion, and there are many indications of metaphorical speech in the Qur’an. For example Allah States that every man’s works have We fastened to his NECK (17:14). He also states “Your wives are a tilth for you” (2:224). These are all metaphorical verses, and there are countless in the Qur’an and the ahadith.
- When we look at the Qur’an and ahadith, it is clear that this latter day messiah had to be someone else, in the likeness of the Messiah of Bani Israel. In fact, the Holy Prophet(saw) said the Muslims would become just like the Jews. Since we became like the Jews we were sent a Messiah, just as the Jews were sent a Messiah, and he created a jamaat by the command of Allah and those who accepted him were saved, as those who accepted Isa(as) were. 1400 years after Moses(as) came Isa(as) while around 1400 years after Holy Prophet(saw) came Ahmad(as). This is proven to be a great sign from the Qur’an as it states that Holy Prophet(saw) is a Prophet like Moses(as). This new series will focus on signs of the truthfulness of Ahmad(as) from The Qur’an and the Sunnah and show how he fulfilled every sign. There is a list of Ahmad(as) which shares 16 similarities between him and Isa(as) also which can be read on ahmadianswers.com.
Body Switch of Hadhrat Isa(as): https://www.instagram.com/p/BlsttLhHLsJ/?taken-by=ahmadianswers
- A brother asked why the Muslims say that Judah was put on the cross instead of Hadhrat Isa(as). Firstly, this is nowhere in the Qur’an nor the ahadith. The anti Ahmadi Muslims try to misquote the Qur’an and develop a meaning which is far from what Allah is Saying. Allah has Said : “They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him. but he was made to appear to them as so…” (4:158). If someone is not killed or crucified, does this mean that they are alive in the heavens? My grandparents for example, were not killed nor crucified but this does not mean that they are alive in the heavens with their body. Secondly, Hadhrat Isa(as) was not crucified, meaning he did not die on the cross. However, he was placed on the cross for a few hours and survived.
The non Ahmadi Muslims say that Judah was switched with Hadhrat Isa(as). If we were to assume that Allah did indeed put the looks of Isa(as) onto someone else, Allah would be accused for many things against his way. Firstly one would say that Allah secretly raised a prophet of Allah from the earth to the heavens, contradicting the Qur’an and removing his prophet from his mission, in fear of the Jews who defeated him. How can a sincere Muslims after all of the proof in regards to the death of Jesusas present in the Qur’an and the Ahadith, believe that Allah was afraid of the Jews and they had defeated him? The Qur’an has made it clear that the Prophets always fulfill their missions in their lifetime on earth and are persecuted, but protected by Allah. Secondly, why would an innocent person have to die for no reason? Thirdly Allah has made it clear in the Qur’an that we should not alter ourselves yet the non Ahmadi Muslims have put such an allegation on Allah, that He himself altered his creation, God Forbid! The story in regards to the likeness Isa(as)being put on someone else is not Islamic at all.
Firstly Ibn Ishaq on the authority of a Christian convert who is not narrated with his name, has related a similar story but has given the name of the disciple as Sergus, meaning one who is unknown. This story is from Israliyyat traditions rather than from Islam. There are many contradictions within this narration which is sometimes used by the non Ahmadi Muslims in regards to Isaas flying up to the skies from a roof of a house. Many have quoted the name Titanyus as well while some say he was unknown. This story tries to state Allah was defeated by the Jews and forced to remove his Prophet from his mission because Allah was unable to handle the persecution of the Jews against Isaas. This story also tries to state that Isaas did not have faith in Allah and was too scared of the Jews. Was a prophet ever scared enough of his opponents where Allah had to remove his prophet from his mission? –
The story of Hadhrat Isa(as) being switched with another man has no basis in the Qur’an. The Qur’an makes it clear Isa(as) died naturally and won’t ever return. May Allah Guide all Muslims to the true Islam ameen